|SIGMA LOW SPEED MECHANICAL SURFACE AERATORS
SIGMA 100 hp
Platform Mounted 150 hp
The Purestream Sigma low speed surface mechanical aerator is the result of years of development and refinement from hundreds of successful installations. The Sigma aerator offers the user unsurpassed durable construction, flexible design and maximum efficiency for wastewater treatment. These features make the Sigma Aerator the most cost-efficient aerator available.
The Sigma aerator is adaptable for use in a variety of applications. It can be used in a fixed mount or a floating aerator configuration. As a result of extensive design and application experience, these aerators are capable of transferring the maximum quantity of oxygen ( up to 3.8 pounds of oxygenation capacity/Brake Horsepower/Hour ) with the least amount of horsepower. The Sigma aerator represents almost 100 years of design, engineering and application service to the customer.
Purestream Sigma aerators are used extensively in the treatment of municipal wastes, pulp and paper, food processing, textile, petrochemical and other industrial wastewaters.
- THREE BASIC TYPES OF AERATOR CONFIGURATION
- Sigma fixed mounted aerator ( 3 HP to 150 HP )
- Sigma-Pac floating aerator ( 5 HP to 25 HP )
- Low Profile floating aerator ( 40 HP to 125 HP )
- UNIQUE PLOW-SHAPED IMPELLER BLADE ACHIEVES OPTIMUM OXYGEN TRANSFER
- NO EFFICIENCY LOSS AT VARIED BLADE SUBMERGENCE RESULTING IN POWER SAVINGS
- REMOVABLE BLADES FOR OPERATIONAL FLEXIBILITY, SYSTEM CONTROL AND POWER SAVINGS
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION FEATURING A HIGH TORQUE CAPACITY GEAR REDUCER FOR LONG LIFE
- AVAILABLE IN CLOCKWISE AND COUNTERCLOCKWISE ROTATION TO MAXIMIZE BASIN MIXING
- AVAILABLE WITH TWO-SPEED MOTORS FOR OPERATING FLEXIBILITY
View More Products
Sigma Low Speed Surface Aerators
Rotating Biological Contactors (RBC's)
Sequencing Batch Reactors (SBR's)